If you thought there were no hills in the Netherlands, you were wrong! At the 19-kilometer trail there are 600 altimeters. This obstacle run takes place at the well-known Spaarnwoude area, near Amsterdam and you can choose between the 7-kilometer trail, the 13-kilometer trail or the 19-kilometer trail. The Iron Viking will also take place during the Hills Edition 2016: 42 km with 100+ obstacles and 2600 altimeters. Strong Viking Obstacle Run Amsterdam is chosen as the best Obstacle & Mud run from Holland.
What you get with your subscription?
– 7, 13 or 19km original Strong Viking Obstacle track
– Guarded wardrobe
– An original finisher T-shirt at the end of the run
– Refreshments on the track
– Personal video of you during the run
– A beer or a soda at the finish
Participation in the 7km track is possible from ages 14 and up, and the 13- & 19km track from ages 16 and up.
Valleiweg (intersection Oostbroekerweg), Velsen-Zuid
Note: Valleiweg closed!